Friday, June 10, 2011

The Pug's Harry Potter Reading Challenge: 7 weeks, 7 books, 7 prize packs!

I'm sure you are asking yourself, "How can pug's challenge me to reading Harry Potter?" Well, take a look:


If that's not a challege I don't know what is!


You see, I was trying to take a picture for a cool button...



But I have pugs...
And pugs never get left out of anything!



Please read my following original post in itallics:

I am a huge Harry Potter fan and not afraid to admit it! So I'm challenging everyone to a Harry Potter reading challenge that starts today! Why today? Because that's when I thought of it. It will end on Harry Potter's birthday, July 31st. Why his birthday? Because amazingly enough - that's 7 weeks away! That's right, you have 7 weeks to read 7 books. It translates to roughly 4 chapters a day. You can do it!

Each day I will post 3 questions on the previous day's reading section. (So tomorrow, the eleventh, will give us our first 3 questions on book one, chapters 1-4.) To participate, answer and discuss in the comments of the post.

Other than totally awesome and fun, why should you do it? Prizes! That's right, you heard me PRIZES. 

For everyday you participate in the challenge I'll put your name in a drawing to win prizes. I'll have a drawing at the end of each book for a prize package. Each package will get bigger with each book. What will be in the first prize package will be posted with the first questions. I also will post more detailed Official Rules.

So grab The Sorcerer's Stone and read or reread as the case may be, the first 60 pages. Then return here tomorrow for fun, prizes, and crazy antics.

Or you have to answer to them:






No comments:

Post a Comment