Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Michael Scott signs The Warlock at Changing Hands Wednesday June 8

Changing Hands Bookstore in Tempe is hosting Irish author, Michael Scott, tonight at 7pm. When I spoke with Changing Hands they advised that this is not a ticketed event, however,they do expect a large turn-out. I will be there along with all the kiddos! I'm really looking forward to meeting this brilliant author. (If you're not following him on Facebook or Twitter, you really should be.) Are you coming out?

Unfortunately, I have not found Mr. Scott's calendar of events as of yet, so I don't know where he is going next! You can see his past tour stops on his blog. If you know where his event calendar is, please let me know.

The Warlock is the fifth book in Michael Scott's series, The Secret's of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. The first 4 books are:

The Alchemyst (check out my review)

The Magician (stay tuned for my review on 6/9)

The Sorceress

The Necromancer

The Warlock

Companion Ebook:

The Death of Joan of Arc


Do you know of a book or author event that you would like to see posted here on LitPool? Just email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment