Thursday, July 14, 2011

Order of the Phoenix Chapter's 14-17 Questions: Pug's Harry Potter Reading Challenge 2011


~These questions are now closed~
Go to Events to find current questions

~ Percy and Padfoot ~ The Hogwart's High Inquisitor ~ In the Hog's Head ~ Educational Decree Number Twenty-Four ~

Question # 1: What does Professor McGonagall tell Umbridge she does not allow people to do generally?

Question # 2: How many butterbeers does Fred order in the Hog's Head?


Question # 3: Who is sentenced to six month's in Azkaban for trying to get through a door?

  
Answer Order of the Phoenix Chapter's 10-13 Questions
Answer Order of the Phoenix Chapter's 5-9 Questions
Answer Order of the Phoenix Chapter's 1-4 Questions
See the Official Rules and Events Page

3 comments:

  1. I love, LOVE that scene between McGonagall and Umbridge. That woman wouldn't stand a wits chance in anything against McGonagall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that scene fabulous. Just got back from watching DH2.

    No spoilers from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna - how did you like it? I saw it too. I'm still undecided, there was some really good parts and some I think they could've done better. I can't think of anything that was terrible but somethings I wasn't too happy with. I'm such a book junkie!

    ReplyDelete