Monday, May 16, 2011

Paranormalcy

Penned By: Kiersten White
I will freely admit that when I got to the main character's pink taser, I almost put down this book. Yep, you read it right, pink taser. However, I firmly believe that reading bad literature is just as important as reading good literature, so I soldiered on. I am very glad I did. This is in no way, shape, or form, a bad book. Well-written and cunningly funny, Paranormalcy is refreshingly unique and a fun read. I can see where most people would think of this as a "girls" book, I can assure any gentlemen who brave it that they will be hooked within a few pages.

Quote: "Tasers are a one-size-fits-all paranormal butt-kicking option. Mine's pink with rhinestones. Tasey and I have had a lot of good times together."

Genus: Fantastical Worlds

Era: Everyone

Difficulty: 2

Determination: For the genus lover

Series: Yes, the next, Supernaturally, comes out in July.

Film: No

Your type of tale? Try these: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling, Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris, The Host by Stephenie Meyer

Want more information?  Publishers Paranormalcy Page    Author Page & Paranormalcy Trailer

Ready to buy it?


No comments:

Post a Comment