Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Book Places and Spaces Launch

In lieu of being "on tour" today, I am announcing the launch of the page, Book Places and Spaces. Similar to the Author Rainbow in nature, the page will be a directory of physical places books or where books have taken place. I live in the Valley of the Sun and will be hitting places like libraries and bookstores pretty regularly. I will also be talking about places such as the Wizarding World (Harry Potter), Forks, WA (Twilight), and Crescent City, CA (Wings).

Currently every place I've reviewed or mentioned is on a "just because" status. If at any point I am sponsored or anything like that I of course will mention it. On that note, if you have a place you want me to check out, have something to say, or whatever, feel free to comment or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment