Friday, April 29, 2011

Aprilynne Pike's Illusions debuts at Poisoned Pen this Monday

Illusions is the third book in Aprilynne Pike's fairytale series. The first two books are Wings and Spells, which I will review on Monday and Tuesday in honor of the launch. Aprilynne Pike will be holding a pre-published book signing at The Poisoned Pen in Scottsdale on May 2nd at 7pm. Yours truly will be attending and I hope to see you there! On May 3rd Aprilynne Pike will be holding a publishing day book signing at Changing Hands in Tempe at 7pm. If you don't live in the Valley of the Sun, don't despair just yet, Aprilynne Pike will be visiting Pasadena, CA; Idaho Falls, ID; Driggs, ID; Twin Falls, ID and Salt Lake City, UT on her Illusion's launch tour. 

I highly recommend contacting the store or location of the signing you want to attend well in advance to learn their guidelines. I know when I attended the Anne Rice signing at Changing Hands I was required to purchase her book from them.

Let me know if you'll be attending in the comments below! You can also follow me on my Facebook page.

Have you read this series? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment